Tuesday, October 28, 2008

In an effort to write more

Ever since I started this darn blog I have a) yet to really share it with anyone and b) yet to actually commit to writing on a regular basis. I am going to try and change that as I really like being able to get my thoughts out in a place where I can reflect on them later. Heck, I may even let people know it's out here and available for reading! I know I love reading Angie's blog everyday. It is a tiny insight into one of my best friend's daily happenings. Helps me feel connected to her even though she is far away.

So tonight I went down to BBC for the Tuesday night ritual of dinner and brews with K2. It is locals night and so the brews are cheap and it is a fun little atmosphere. Only problem is I don't like beer. Yes, I do realize that I live in the Pac NW where good beer is a staple and that I should love a good brew BUT I don't. Give me Miller Lite any day! Above all else I rather drink vodka or red wine but since we go to the brewery I dutifully order an IPA and it takes me the entire evening to finish the pint. The usual evening ensued...we discuss all the boys in the bar at the current moment, order food from the only waiter I have ever had there and commence discussion on current work/dating/lack of dating/upcoming events. All in all I was back home in time for House. Seriously, I might have an addiction to this show. I may or may not be obsessed. I am also going to try and not begin rambling about my extreme frustration in the dating world of Bend, OR. Not going to start on that rampage. I did however do the right thing by The Baby (fondly named because he was only 23...sidebar...do not date 23 year olds). Turns out I just could not keep him, I let him go back into the ocean where he can frolick with fishies his own age.

Ok that was step one in actually making this into a blog. Now I am off to watch House on fox.com (I do have a problem), and then to read as many pages in The Gospel of John as I can before I get confused (so maybe 2).

1 comment:

Angie said...

Hello missy,
I've popped in here a few times quietly, but I'll say hi now since you've posted again. :)